- RSS Channel Showcase 8111518
- RSS Channel Showcase 7481191
- RSS Channel Showcase 4015404
- RSS Channel Showcase 6392459
Articles on this Page
- 12/20/11--09:07: _Community Fundraising
- 01/12/12--08:13: _Travel Incentives f...
- 02/07/12--09:04: _Fundraising Merchan...
- 02/10/12--12:32: _The Power of Social...
- 06/14/12--08:19: _Father's Day Fundra...
- 06/20/12--10:34: _Camp Fundraising Ideas
- 07/16/12--11:00: _Girl Scout and Boy ...
- 08/28/12--14:43: _School Fundraising ...
- 10/22/12--13:04: _Gymnastics Fundrais...
- 06/18/13--13:25: _4 Helpful Tips for ...
- 12/07/16--20:53: _University Fundrais...
- 12/21/16--11:33: _15 Social Media Fun...
- 02/27/17--07:42: _Crowdfunding for Sc...
- 03/28/17--15:47: _25 Booster Club Fun...
- 05/17/17--15:06: _10 Charity Events a...
- 06/05/17--13:51: _Best PTA Fundraising
- 07/31/17--09:41: _40 Great Fundraiser...
- 08/13/17--16:20: _Pathway to the Best...
- 09/29/17--10:16: _Breast Cancer Aware...
- 12/03/17--16:12: _9 Fundraising Camp...
- 12/20/11--09:07: Community Fundraising
- 01/12/12--08:13: Travel Incentives for Your Fundraiser
- 02/07/12--09:04: Fundraising Merchandise Sales with No Up Front Costs
- 02/10/12--12:32: The Power of Social Media in Online Fundraising Campaigns
- 06/14/12--08:19: Father's Day Fundraising Ideas
- 06/20/12--10:34: Camp Fundraising Ideas
- 07/16/12--11:00: Girl Scout and Boy Scout Fundraising Ideas
- 08/28/12--14:43: School Fundraising Campaigns Create Community Partnerships
- 10/22/12--13:04: Gymnastics Fundraising Events Promote Individual and Team Goals
- 06/18/13--13:25: 4 Helpful Tips for Nonprofit Fundraising Success
- 12/07/16--20:53: University Fundraising Challenge
- 12/21/16--11:33: 15 Social Media Fundraising Tips
- 02/27/17--07:42: Crowdfunding for Schools
- 03/28/17--15:47: 25 Booster Club Fundraising Ideas
- 05/17/17--15:06: 10 Charity Events and One School
- 06/05/17--13:51: Best PTA Fundraising
- 07/31/17--09:41: 40 Great Fundraisers for Schools
- 08/13/17--16:20: Pathway to the Best School Websites
- 09/29/17--10:16: Breast Cancer Awareness Month Fundraising
- 12/03/17--16:12: 9 Fundraising Campaign Tips for Year End Giving
Hosting a community fundraiser is a great way to raise money for your cause. Community fundraising is usually more effective when a people focused approach is taken. Relationship building is a key part of such an approach. Building relationships communicates the benefits that the organization offers to the local community. Let’s talk about some specific […]
Is your nonprofit or community organization interested in providing low-cost travel incentives which can be used as participant or donor incentives to enhance your fundraising efforts? Or maybe you are looking for special gifts to give to volunteers who’ve dedicated their time and energy to make your fundraising event go off without a hitch. Whatever […]
djproduct11Commercial Airliner in Flight
Need a new fundraising idea? Most non-profit organizations are always looking for fresh ideas to keep their online fundraising fun and their organization’s constituents engaged. While fundraising merchandise sales are hardly new, they have just been revolutionized! Remember when you had to purchase a large quantity of a product up front and then resell it […]
Social media encompasses a myriad of online technology tools. The first names that come to mind are usually social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, however, email, blogs, and podcasts are all considered to be social media tools. There are some important aspects for nonprofit organizations to recognize about these tools, principally, that they are […]
Well Father’s Day is just around the corner, and therefore we thought we ‘d share some great Father’s day fundraising ideas. Father’s day is a great time to host a themed fundraising event that creates an opportunity to spend time together as a family and appreciate “Dad”. Depending on what you are trying to raise […]
Summer camp fundraising for girls and boys is essential in making their experience a lasting and positive memory. Fundraising is important in helping families cover the cost for their children to attend camp, and for the development of an enriching camp experience. Activities such as riding horses, traveling to a unique landscape for hiking and […]
Fresh fundraising ideas for Girl Scout and Boy Scouts!
While schools across the nation differ in their educational missions and tactics, one common value is the desire for schools to integrate with their local communities. Many studies on school-community partnerships outline the symbiotic and mutually beneficial nature of their relationship. Collaboration, instilling the notion of service among students and hosting creative school fundraising events […]
Gymnastics has evolved since the time of the Ancient Greeks to become one of the most popular sports in the world. There are countless gymnastics teams in schools, community centers, and private training centers across the globe. It is a sport that can support agility in development, and many children start classes at a young […]
Fundraising is an important part of every nonprofit organization’s mission. Yet, there are so many different types of nonprofit fundraising campaigns, it can be difficult to figure out which type of fundraiser is right for your organization. Here are some helpful fundraising tips to help you create a successful nonprofit fundraising campaign. Fundraising Theme: Be sure […]
djproduct11nonprofit fundraising tips
University fundraising in December during Christmas break is a fantastic idea. And having the event on your school campus draws donors to the very place you need funds. There are so many opportunities to show off your school and bring its special qualities and offerings to light and inspire donors to give.
Social media fundraising it not about the platforms – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google + and Instagram. These channels are simply a great way for you to communicate with donors and volunteers in establishing relationships with them.
Crowdfunding for schools has surpassed projected goals and become a top fundraising method to raise money for projects and programs. With great fundraising tips and a little direction specific to crowdfunding fundraisers for schools, your school can join in the succes
Since we quickly touched up on booster club fundraising 101 in our last article, let’s expand on the ideas further so that you can see the plethora of options to raise money for your booster club.
One elementary school has more than 10 fundraising events each year, so dive...
In follow up to our last article on the fabulous school fundraising of Booksin Elementary School, it doesn’t end there. The PTA fundraising and PTA newsletter add a whole new layer to their school fundraising campaign. PTA fundraising is at its best at with this prolific school fundraising team.
Find 40 fabulous fundraisers for schools on our new DoJiggy web page detailing each one. Our Favorites top the list, and next comes High School Fundraising, Middle School Fundraising and Elementary School Fundraising. New school fundraising ideas are included so that you are seen as leader.
The best school websites manage detailed organization and implementation of many moving parts. They manage the flow of things including fundraising, teacher directories and contact information, school calendars, the PTA, school programs, special activities and social media. The integration of these activities and resources as they talk to each other on a school website will enhance your path to success.
Raise money for breast cancer one pedal at a time through a crowdfunding event on spinning bikes. Spin4Heroes involves crowdfunding team captain registering the team and recruiting team members. Together they raise funds for the Heroes Foundation. Anyone can participate in Spin4Heroes. It doesn’t matter if you have never been on a spinning bike - work out as hard (or as easy) as you want.
Create a fundraising campaign outside of the box and put your heart into. It is a time when donors are already filled with emotion, so tap into it. Use humor and be social on your social media pages. Gather your team in writing great stories and write as many chapters as you wish. Keep your donors believing in miracles during your year end fundraising campaign.
9-Fundraising-Campaign-Tips-for-Year-End-Givingmfpeine9 Fundraising Campaign Tips for Year End Giving